Take a little extra time and effort to nourish and care for your skin and it will pay off far beyond what you might expect, both physically and emotionally. Look your best and experience the confidence that will accompany it will delightfully renew your spirit as well as your appearance.
Reasons to Use a Skin Toner
Natural facial toners hydrate your skin, reinstating its normal pH balance, boosting circulation, and giving your face a robust glow. It also enhances your skin tone by constricting pores and decreasing the wrinkles and fine lines.
You will notice a pleasant and surprising difference with any skin type, including “problem” skin. When you include a facial skin toner in your natural skin care regimen every day, your skin will feel refreshingly pure, supple, and invigorated.
Toners significantly improve the overall appearance of your skin by ridding it of dead skin cells, grime, oil, and the residue many facial products leave behind. In addition to deeply cleansing, renewing, and hydrating your skin, toners also enable products such as moisturizers and other skin care treatments to better penetrate the skin.
Misting with a toner after applying makeup helps makeup to set up softly and nicely as well, particularly with some of the mineral make-ups that often have an unattractive and dry appearance. The hydrosols in the toner enhance make-up with a moisturizing, setting affect that produces a hydrating feel minus any unwelcome shininess due to its oil-free formula.
Toners are the latest technological advance in the beauty industry—just ask any professional model. When they are working, they tend to keep a bottle handy to mist their face often throughout the day in order to keep their skin looking its absolute best. Now it’s available to you as well!
Implementing a facial toner is one of the most critical, and often neglected, steps in a complete daily natural skin care routine. As an essential part of the process between cleansing and moisturizing, it will result in you successfully reaching the goal of healthy facial skin. If you have any doubt about its effectiveness, try this experiment: Treat only one side of your face and neck with a toner for a week and take note of the difference. The contrast will be particularly evident if you suffer from any problems such as oily skin, congested or large pores, blackheads, acne, or dry skin.
Don’t assume your skin is sufficiently cleansed and toned without the use of a natural facial toner. You owe it to yourself to experience and understand the difference.
Wellness Water – We begin with our own bed of imported volcanic sand that aids in the treatment and filtering out of harmful substances such as larger organisms, parasites, and sediments – it maintains the integrity of the filtration layers to come. Disease causing micro-organisms, known as pathogens, have a tough time surviving in the atmosphere around a volcano due to its high-energy field characteristics. The surface tension of the water is lowered significantly, and its form is structurally changed into what is technically called “true micro clusters.” This altered state of water is acknowledged as the preferred and most productive form for almost all water applications. Next comes a combination of two factors working together to complete the process: a layer of far-infrared emitting ceramic beads, surrounded by a double layer consisting of magnetite stone along with opposing magnets. This makes the water an excellent detoxifier for both external and internal applications and reinstates the original magnetic condition of the water for use in the entire household.
Wellness water has some incredible magnetic and energetic properties not limited only to usage in natural facial toners. To better understand how it is produced, here is a breakdown of the six-layer filtering process that is used:
- Taichoseki Mineral Stone: This “natural disinfectant” medium is a proprietary method that is very effective as an anti-fungal and anti-bacterial agent.
- Bakuhanseki Stone: This stone has many healthful applications involving water. The Bakuhan mineral, found in Japan, is used medically either in a water solution or as a powder that is applied onto the skin or in the mouth. It is also used in many places as a component in drinking and bathing water filtration systems as it has properties which favorably adjust pH levels, purge harmful contaminants, increase the availability of oxygen, and substantially improve the taste of water.
- SPG Sand: Derived from volcanic rock, this substance acts as a vehicle for highly effective filtration of minute particles down to 0.5 microns in size. The surface area of SPG sand is 6.16 sq. meters per gram, which enables it to filter parasites and trace amounts of heavy metals as well. The result is extremely pristine water.
- Granulated Activated Carbon: Eliminates many toxins including chlorine and chlorine-based substances, volatile and organic compounds, and MTBE, a chemical found in gasoline that often leaks into the water supply via underground tanks. Manufactured from carbon found in coconut shells, this excellent filter component also removes undesirable tastes and odors from water.
- Magnet & Magnetite Stone: Used in water filters to create very affective magnetic filtering. High flux density (over 4500 gauss) stone and magnets are used to create lower surface tension thereby increasing the solubility of the water and its absorption properties.
- Far-Infrared Ceramic: Specialized ceramic beads that stimulate the production of ionic agents that combat free radicals, rejuvenating the skin, bolstering the immune system, and fighting conditions like heart disease, diabetes, and cancer. They are made using far infrared emitting stone at a temperature of 2200 degrees Fahrenheit.